living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
if you have kids dont let them grow up in small towns
sometimes I forget that Americans have to pay for university upfront like what the fuck is that are u guys ok
come to australia
(Source: radfemale, via staringberry)